The Soccer for Success coach/mentor will implement the Soccer for Success curriculum in participating KC metro sites/schools during after school hours. Soccer for Success is the U.S. Soccer Foundation’s innovative youth development program that uses soccer as a tool to combat childhood obesity and promote healthy lifestyles for children in under-resourced urban communities.
- Passion for urban education, health education, youth development and sports.
- Excellent people skills in a diverse environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully with staff, site coordinators, parents and players.
- Ability to motivate others around you and work as part of a team.
- Daily access to reliable transportation.
- Must pass a background check and drug test.
- Knowledge of soccer not required!
- All coaches will receive training from a certified trainer with the US Soccer Foundation. Not required pre hire.
Salary and Benefits: Commensurate with experience.
Deadline: Until filled
If interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mattie Rhodes Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer