First Friday for Good | December 1
Join Mattie Rhodes Center and the Westside KC neighborhood for a day of giving back! Our friends at Chez Elle will be donating a portion of their proceeds to support our mission.
- What: First Friday for Good
- When: Friday, December 1 from 4-8 pm
- Why? Join Fervor Marketing and Westside shops & restaurants as we give back to local KC nonprofits. Visit more venues, raise more impact and increase your chances to win prizes.
- Where: Chez Elle + our Westside neighborhood
Grab your Passport for Good at Chez Elle or a participating Westside shops & restaurants. Adventure around the neighborhood and support local nonprofits. Watch the First Friday for Good video >>>
Shop + Eat + Drink for Good
- Blue Bird Bistro for Great Kansas City Food Policy Coalition
- Chez Elle Creperie for Mattie Rhodes Center
- Goat Hill Coffee & Soda for Preemptive Love
- MADI Apparel for SAFEHOME KC
- The Westside Local for Unleashed Pet Rescue
- Westside Storey for Cherith Brook Catholic Worker House
At Fervor Marketing, enjoy snacks and drinks and shop for gifts from Broken Arrow Crafts and other vendors. Don’t miss live music from Base Academy of Music and The Dickens Carolers! Bring the whole family for a fun and festive evening.